Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Irish Baby - Emery's Shamrocks


Lucky Irish Baby Clovers
{3 little Hearts}
Crochet Pattern
This is How I make My Clovers

Using
F or G Hook
Lily's Cotton Yarn
C or D Hook
Fine coton thread yarn like "Paton Grace"

Note: All the stitiches are worked *into Magic Circle through out pattern
Form a Magic Circle
Into a Magic Circle, Slip Stich
First Petal ( Chain 3
Triple Crochet *
Triple Crochet*
Half Double Crochet*
Triple Crochet*
Triple Crochet*
Chain 3
Slip Stitch *)
Repeat the above between ( ) 2 times
or
3 times for a 4 Leaf Clover
Stem Chain 6
Single Crochet into 2nd Chain from Hook
Single Crochet in next Chain Stitch
Slip Stitch in the rest of the Chain Stitches
Slip stitch back into Magic Circle
Fasten off
Move loose end to back of Clover thru the hole
Pull Circle Closed
Tie loose ends together, Trim excess
Hot Glue Kid Safe Clip to the Back
or
Ribbon lined alligator clip
Check out my blogland Project page for a great tutorial on ribbon lined alligator clips.

Finsihed
If my method does not make sense try these


This post shared at these great blogs below

giveaways


 


CreativeShareWednesdays
504 Main
Fancy This






13 comments:

Suze said...

Those are so cute!

memakingdo said...

Very Cute! Thanks for the how to!

Lyndsey said...

ADORABLE!! These are to cute!!

- said...

Thanks for showing us this pattern...very nice.

Beth said...

Perfect!

~Claire~ said...

found you via Fibers on Friday-

These are SO cute and such a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Melanie said...

I love them! I wish I could crochet! I found you from Skip to My Lou. I would love for you to check out my blog!

Melanie
youmadethat.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute, perfect way to celebrate St. Patty's Day.

Flower Girl Cotttage said...

Hey ! Thank you for all the nice comments - Cheryl : )

Jessa said...

How adorable! And what cute red hair!!

PunkyNoodles said...

so cute. my little girl has hair just like this. i'm learning to crochet now, and can't wait to make these cure shamrocks.
i'm a new follower and a new blogger too... would love to have you check out my blog:
www.punky-noodles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This so cute and fun! Thanks for linking up at Make Something Mondays! Hope to see you again next week!

-Sarah

ladybug said...

love this pattern. I have made quite a few of them for my girls, and my self. I would love for you to check out my blog with other hair clippies and crafty ideas. http://bubabugcreates.blogspot.com/ thanks have have a wonderful day.