Monday, June 4, 2012

Mermaid Hair

Mermaid  Beachy Goodness
The Mermaid Hair Tie Bracelet







Make your own Mermaid Hair Tie with with your own seashell treasures and elastic
  • With a Dremel Tool ~ Drill holes into your shells
  • Cut Elastic Pieces about 8"
  • Lace the shell with drilled hole onto the Elastic of choice and incorporate it into a simple knot
  • Trim the Ends of the Elastic
  • Seal loose ends with fray check liquid or carefully heat seal as you might for ribbon.
No Dremel ? No Problem - Shells can abe hot guled onto elastic

Too Much Trouble ? Not Crafty ?

Purchase already made Mermaid Hair Tie Bracelets 

Visit These BEST EVER Fun Blog Parties !
mop it up mondays feature

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm the community manager for AllFreeCrochet.com, AllFreeKnitting.com and AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com and I'm very excited to be seeking new talents dedicated to yarn crafts, specifically knitting and crocheting.

I'd love to discuss some opportunities with you.

Feel free to email me at cweiher@primecp.com for more information.

Thanks,

Christine
Editorial Community Manager
AllFreeCrochet.com

Connie said...

Hello, I was out blogging and stumbled on to your wonderful blog. It is a breath of fresh air. Simply delightful. I love, love, love your tutorials. How sweet of you to add this feature to your blog. It is such a friendly gesture. I am your newest follower. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you over to my blog. Just maybe you will like mine half as much as I like yours.
Have a wonderful week and thank you for creating such a fabulous site. Connie :)